Pure, filtered water is the greatest change agent available to my body on a daily basis. That’s because it’s
- involved in all bodily functions
- the solvent in which all actions and reactions take place
- a component of all bodily fluids – blood, lymph, spinal fluid, mucous, urine
- necessary for transporting electrolytes around the body
- the body is between 60% and 70% water
- with good hydration, the digestive system functions well; the urinary tract stays clear; the skin is luminous; eyes are bright; and sleep is better
- and lots more.
Water is an essential ingredient in the process of creating energy in the human body, when large molecules that I have eaten in my diet are broken apart in a process called hydrolysis – a word that literally means breaking down through the use of water. In this process, energy is created.
If I want more energy, I drink more water, and my aim is to drink ½ an ounce of pure, filtered